The Great Minds project is running FREE mental health fitness sessions for men in Calderdale from 14 October to 25 November.
The Great Minds project is a partnership between West Yorkshire & Harrogate Integrated Care System (ICS) and State of Mind Sport will look to deliver initial sessions for Men of Calderdale online that will include sessions that cover basic mental fitness, stress management, building resilience, exploring emotional intelligence and anger management. Former sports people will use their own lived experience in sport to illustrate and harness the best evidence base intervention to help men to manage and improve their mental fitness.
To learn more please view promo film here Great Minds Calderdale
Men of Calderdale… join us!
If you are interested and want to join us, email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshops for Calderdale will be as follows:
· Wednesday day 14th October 6pm- Stress Management
· Wednesday 21st October 6pm– Basic Mental Fitness
· Wednesday 28th October 6pm – Emotional Intelligence
· Wednesday 4th November 6pm- Life Balance
· Wednesday 11th November 6pm- Anger Management
· Wednesday 18th November 6pm – Resilience
· Wednesday 25th November 6pm – Debrief/Celebrations