Calderdale Forum 50 Plus aims to support and represent people aged 50 and over in Calderdale and to promote a collective voice on issues that matter to them. We also highlight information and issues which are useful and important to this age group.
Calderdale Forum 50 Plus’s constitution describes the organisation’s objectives as follows:
- Calderdale Forum 50+ aims to represent and promote the collective voice of people over the age of 50 in Calderdale by a process of :- Communication, Campaigning, Influencing, Encouraging and Empowering
- Representation: to provide a collective, non-political voice for people in Calderdale through representation, consultation and regular gathering of information on needs, opinions and issues.
- Working in Partnership : to provide opportunities to influence statutory, voluntary and community and private sector organisations.
- Information: to provide and link sources of information and advice for people aged 50 and over in Calderdale.
- Communication: to provide opportunities for collaboration and working with local groups.
The Forum shall be an organisation run by and for the benefit of people aged 50+ and over in Calderdale.
The full Constitution is available as a PDF download – constitution