Calderdale Libraries are now back in Phase 2 operations and providing the following service.
- You can return items, collect pre-ordered items and browse stock again and visit the children’s libraries (one family at a time is allowed in the children’s libraries so please book ahead where possible
- Request items held at other sites
- Computer access is extended to 70 minutes (please book ahead where possible)
- Printing and photocopying is available
- Local Studies materials and resources will be available by appointment
- Study spaces are available
- Toilets and baby changing areas are also due to reopen.
Meeting rooms and newspapers are still unavailable at the moment.
All items on loan during lockdown should now be returned.
Access the library service: www.calderdale.gov.uk/leisure/libraries/
Access 24-hour reference resources from the Digital Library at https://www.calderdale.gov.uk/v2/residents/leisure-and-culture/libraries/digital-library
Enjoy story time and craft sessions at facebook.com/Calderdale Libraries
Use the Home Library Service.
E-mail: HomeLibraryService@calderdale.gov.uk or call 01422 288062
This service will continue to operate for anyone who needs to use it!
A free service offered to anyone living in Calderdale who is unable to visit their local library and who does not have anyone who can visit on their behalf. You may apply for the service if ill-health, disability, age or frailty mean that you are unable to visit a library.
Calderdale Library Service have added an additional eAudio book service called uLIBRARY. You can access this service by: Downloading the uLIBRARY app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store or visiting Calderdale uLIBRARY in a web browser!