- Location: The Maurice Jagger Centre, Halifax – Mondays
- Location: St Paul’s Methodist Church, Tower Hill, Sowerby Bridge HX6 2EQ – Saturdays
- Website: https://www.memorylanecafe.org
- Contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone Number: June or Chris on 01422 706373 or 07920 549131
Memory Lane Cafe provides a dementia-friendly environment for people affected by dementia, other memory problems and isolation. We always have a varied programme of games & crafts, information and support, cakes and conversation. Our dedicated team of volunteers run the craft sessions, games, refreshments, provide information, support, chat and a very warm welcome.
Our Boothtown Cafe now meets at The Maurice Jagger Centre every 2nd and 4th Monday and our Sowerby Bridge Cafe meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month at St. Paul’s Methodist Church. Full list of dates below:
How To Get Involved
Our cafes are open to everyone and involve quizzes, raffles, games and bingo. There is a £2 entry fee to each cafe. Please call to book a place as the cafes are very popular.