- Website: halifaxpanthers.co.uk/partners/halifax-rlfc-foundation/
- Facebook: facebook.com/hxrlfoundation
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – @CCCT_1 / Instagram – halifax_panthers_foundation
- Contact Phone Number: 07947 827627
About Calderdale Community Coaching Trust
The Trust is supported by the Halifax Panthers Foundation and runs a range of activities – both social and sporting. We have sourced funding from the National Lottery Community Fund for an over 50’s programme which we are planning to deliver once restrictions are lifted which will include the following:
Heritage lunch club (pre-covid) twice a month
Over 50’s walking football twice a week
We run an over 50’s club every Thursday at the Shay
Walking tag rugby
Calderdale Community Coaching Trust – Current Activities
Due to Covid, we are running an online newsletter linked to our heritage lunch club.
Calderdale Community Coaching Trust – How To Get Involved
Session fees for all all activities.
Calderdale Community Coaching Trust plans post-Covid
As soon as we can, all the above activities will resume.
We are starting a new men’s mental health programme in May called Offload. Find out more.