- Website: www.halifaxrugby.com
- Address: Halifax RUFC, Ovenden Park, Holly Park Way, HX2 8AR
- Facebook: @halifaxwalkingrugby
- Contact email: Halifaxwalkingrugby@gmail.com
- Contact Phone Number: Vicki Faint on 07786 196371
About Halifax Walking Rugby
Walking rugby is a non contact, non running, version of rugby. Led by qualified coaches from Sale Sharks, the sessions are a fun and gentle way to enjoy the game and make new friends whilst also getting fitter.
Halifax Walking Rugby – Current Activities
We are currently suspended until the RFU allow outdoor sports again.
Halifax Walking Rugby – How To Get Involved
Currently the sessions are free. The cost is covered by Sale Sharks. To get involved follow our Facebook page or contact us on the above.
Halifax Walking Rugby plans post-Covid
As soon as we can, we will return to weekly sessions at the Rugby Club. They will be on a Wednesday at 6:30pm. They’ll last one hour with the chance to socialise with a hot drink (or otherwise) in the clubhouse afterwards.