Here you will find a list of Calderdale sports clubs and facilities, many of which have provision for older people.
Many facilities have or are starting to reopen.
HT Fitness in Ripponden is opening from August. For more information contact Hannah at http://www.bookwhen.com/htfitness
Some of the clubs, may now be re-starting activities following the easing of the lockdown. Contact details provided below.
To add your club or facility to our directory, use our Event News form to get in touch.
- Barkisland Cricket Club www.barkislandcricketclub.co.uk
- Calderdale Ramblers – walks all over the area. calderdaleramblers.wordpress.com/
- Calderdale Heritage Walks – frequent (usually weekly) history linked led walks in the area. www.calderdaleheritagewalks.org.uk/
- Greetland Community Centre and Sporting Ass. www.greetlandcommunitycentre.co.uk
- Halifax ABC Boxing & Fitness Club www.Hxabc.co.uk
- Halifax Canoe Club www.halifaxcanoe.org.uk
- Halifax Sailing Club www.halifaxsailingclub.org.uk
- Illingworth St Marys Cricket Club www.illingworthcc.co.uk
- Mytholmroyd Walkers Action www.mytholmroydwalkers.org
- Queens Sports Club (Tennis, Gym etc) queenssportsclub.co.uk/
- Todmorden Cricket Club www.todcricket.moonfruit.com/
- Walsden Cricket & Bowling Club www.walsdencandbc.co.uk/