Here you will find a list of Calderdale sports clubs and facilities, many of which have provision for older people.
Some of the clubs, may now be re-starting activities following the easing of the lockdown. Contact details provided below.
To add your club or facility to our directory, use our Event News form to get in touch.
- Barkisland Cricket Club www.barkislandcricketclub.co.uk
- Calderdale Ramblers – walks all over the area. calderdaleramblers.wordpress.com/
- Calderdale Heritage Walks – frequent (usually weekly) history linked led walks in the area. www.calderdaleheritagewalks.org.uk/
- Greetland Community Centre and Sporting Ass. www.greetlandcommunitycentre.co.uk
- Halifax ABC Boxing & Fitness Club www.Hxabc.co.uk
- Halifax Canoe Club www.halifaxcanoe.org.uk
- Halifax Sailing Club www.halifaxsailingclub.org.uk
- Illingworth St Marys Cricket Club www.illingworthcc.co.uk
- Mytholmroyd Walkers Action www.mytholmroydwalkers.org
- Queens Sports Club (Tennis, Gym etc) queenssportsclub.co.uk/
- Todmorden Cricket Club www.todcricket.moonfruit.com/
- Walsden Cricket & Bowling Club www.walsdencandbc.co.uk/