Start: The Space, Burnsall Road, Field Lane HD6 3JT
- Start: From the Space @ Field Lane, turn left and follow Burnsall Road to the junction with Sherburn Road.
- Turn right onto Sherburn Road.
- Just before the first houses on the left, turn left on to a path. Go through a gap in the low wall, by the red bin and cross the first field.
- By the large metal gate, turn right onto the clear path across the fields to your right.
Just before the metal “kissing” gate, turn right in to the narrow brick-wall passageway onto Ridge Hill.
Turn right, then veer left to follow Foxcroft Drive to the bottom.
Turn right on to Field Top Road.
Follow Field Top Road (then Holly Bank Road) to the junction at the top, then, opposite the Co-op, turn left.
Then turn first right on to Malham Avenue.
At the end of Malham Avenue, turn left on to Burnsall Road, which you then follow until your return to the Space @ Field Lane
- This route may be muddy after heavy rain and is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- A 20 minute walk at a typical adult walking pace.
Maps & Route Guides
To help you enjoy the three walks, we have developed a leaflet with maps of each walk and detailed step-by-step route directions. You can pick up a copy at the Space @ Field Lane, or download a copy here to print at home: 3-2-1 Walks Rastrick (PDF)