Re-engage is a charity specifically focussing on alleviating loneliness and isolation in the over 75s. They provide opportunities for them to socialise and be active. Here’s a summary of their services:
- Social activity groups –Gentle activity with socialising.
- Online zoom classes – Chair Yoga and Seated Pilates weekly on Zoom
- Tea party social groups on Sunday afternoons with conversation and laughter with friends of all ages.
- Call companion and Rainbow call companions, a regular phone call from one of our friendly volunteers throughout the year
- Community Christmas offers a weekly chat over the phone throughout December with a friendly volunteer to lift your spirits.
- New volunteers are always welcome as we cannot deliver our services without them, here are our volunteer roles
To register for any of the above o click here or ring 0800 716 543. All services are free to attend.