Here’s a reminder of the support available to you, if you have money worries. The info is available mainly via the Calderdale Council website.
Dealing with money related matters can be off-putting, but there is lots of support for you. The links below are to help everyone, with lots of information on local services:
- Money, debt and benefits advice
- Electricity, gas and water bills
- Children, young people and families
- Health and well-being
- Employment skills and business support
- Paying your rent
- Paying your Council Tax
- Support with digital
- Tackling poverty in Calderdale
Partners in Calderdale have also made a referral leaflet: Worrying About Money? Which is a step-by-step guide to maximise income and to get any financial help there is now.
The Government has also set up a website to help with the cost of living.