West Yorkshire’s Combined Authority want you to share your views on their text message real time information service! Here’s what they are asking:
Do you use our real time text message service to find out when your next bus is?
We want to know your views on the text message real time information service and find out more about those who use the service and their awareness of or access to alternative sources of the same information.
What is the text message real time information?
Our real time bus information provides real time bus information for customers via displays at bus stations, at stops and shelters, websites, text message and third-party smartphone applications.
The real time information text message service works as follows:
- You can send a text message to 63876 with the eight-digit bus stop number found on the bus stop flag.
- You then receive a returned text message with the next few buses from that stop.
- Each text message may be charged your standard outbound rate plus a maximum of 12p for each returned text by your provider.
How you can get involved?
- Visit our Your Voice page and fill in our quick survey
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call MetroLine 0113 245 7676
- Write to us at Freepost CONSULTATION TEAM (WYCA) (no stamp is required)