The Local Activities (LA) Group in Illingworth and Bradshaw was formed specifically to improve the health and wellbeing of people over 50 in this area of Halifax. If you are interested in meeting new friends and doing new activities please get in touch:
The Bowling Section of the LA Group meet every Monday at 10 am at Holmfield Bowling Club, Holmfield 1st April to 30th Sept.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES RUN EACH WEEK AND TAKE PLACE AT ILLINGWORTH MOOR METHODIST CHURCH, HX2 9LL
THE FIRST SESSION AT EVERY CLASS IS FREE
***NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME AT ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES***
- KEEP FIT from 10 am to 11 am £4.00 Not too hard, but not too easy! This is a fun aerobic exercise class to get you fit and keep you healthy
- NEW AGE KURLING from 11.15 am – 12.15 pm £2.00 Both the above activities are suitable for a range of abilities
- SITTING DOWN PILATES from 11.15 am – 12 noon £3.50
- CRAFTY CLUB from 10 am – 12. noon £2.00
Join the friendly group for knitting, sewing & card making .
Refreshments available from the Church Cafe
- INTERMEDIATE PILATES CLASS from 9.45 am – 10.45 am £4.00
- BEGINNERS PILATES CLASS from 11 am – 12 noon £4.00 To improve core stability and strength
Join them on Facebook: Illingworth & Bradshaw Local Activities Group /
Ring the Secretary on 01422 249070 / attend one of the activities