The West Yorkshire Healthier Together website is a treasure-trove of useful medical advice and support. Add it to your favourites and turn to it if you need help or information.
New pages live on the site in the last few weeks include:
- Low mood (aimed at parents) – https://wyhealthiertogether.nhs.uk/parentscarers/emotional-wellbeing-and-mental-health/low-mood-depression
- Maintaining your child’s emotional wellbeing – https://wyhealthiertogether.nhs.uk/parentscarers/emotional-wellbeing-and-mental-health/your-childs-emotional-wellbeing
- Allergic reactions – https://wyhealthiertogether.nhs.uk/parentscarers/worried-your-child-unwell/allergic-reactions
- About sex (YP page) – https://wyhealthiertogether.nhs.uk/health-young-people/sexual-health/about-sex
- Self-help (YP page) – https://wyhealthiertogether.nhs.uk/health-young-people/mental-health/self-help-ideas