Have your say on the updated proposals for Huddersfield Rail Station Connections
Last year the project team planning changes at Huddersfield Railway Station asked for feedback on the initial proposals to improve walking, cycling and access to public transport in Huddersfield town centre. Since then, they have considered your feedback and undertaken further review of their designs. They’ve made some changes and would like to hear your views on these updated proposals.
Visit the consultation webpage to:
- Complete the survey by Friday 23 December and enter the free prize draw for a chance to win one of three 10 Day Saver MCard tickets
- View the plans and read about the proposals
- Share details of the consultation via social media
Join them at our drop-in events and webinars to find out about the proposals directly from the project team.
- Thursday 24 November, 9am – 12pm: Yorkshire Children’s Centre, Brian Jackson House, New North Parade, HD1 5JP
- Monday 28 November, 1pm – 4pm: The Media Centre, 7 Northumberland Street, HD1 1RL
- Wednesday 30 November, 5pm – 8pm: St George’s Square, Outside Huddersfield Rail Station, HD1 1JB
They want our consultations to be inclusive and accessible. To get in touch or to request materials in an alternative format to suit your needs, please contact us by:
Phone: MetroLine on 0113 245 7676
Post: Freepost CONSULTATION TEAM WYCA
The scheme is funded by the Leeds City Region Transforming Cities Fund (TCF), a major new programme of transport infrastructure investment. The programme aims to help create a positive change in the way we travel across the region, providing an accessible, attractive, and cleaner alternative to car journeys.