Have your say on the new proposals for the Bradford Interchange
Last year, Bradford Council and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority asked for your views on initial proposals to improve the Bradford Interchange. Over 200 people who joined in with the consultation. The project team listened to your feedback and have updated their designs. They now want to know what you think about the new detailed designs! The proposals include: a new station approach, relocation of the taxi rank and disabled parking, improvements inside, a new entrance to the underground car park and a new cycle hub.
Visit the consultation page for more details.
Here you can:
- View the plans and descriptions of the proposals
- Fill out the survey by Tuesday 29 November 2022
- Share details of the consultation via social media
If you would like to contact them direct, or request information in an alternative format, you can do so by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0808 196 9119
- Post: Freepost BFD Highways (no stamp required)
- Visit us in person at the Bradford Interchange on:
- Tuesday 15 November 3pm – 7pm
- Tuesday 22 November 11am – 2pm
The scheme is funded by the Leeds City Region Transforming Cities Fund (TCF), a major new programme of transport infrastructure investment. The programme aims to help create a positive change in the way we travel across the region, providing an accessible, attractive, and cleaner alternative to car journeys.