Unfortunately there are still some dog owners who act irresponsibly and do not clean up after their dog. You can report offenders to Calderdale Environmental Health by going online
They can take action in relation to complaints about dog fouling if you know who the person is who is not cleaning up after their dog has fouled, or you know the approximate time (to within a couple of hours) the fouling occurs.
Even if you do not know any of the above, but your area is badly fouled, let us know and they will endeavour to undertake patrols and also clean up the worst affected areas.
- You can help them by providing as much of the following information as possible:
- Accurate location, is there a near by landmark, lamp column or house number?
- Frequency and time, how regular and at what time does it occur?
- Description of the dog, for example a male black labrador puppy.
- Address and description of the person walking the dog