This information, from the Square Chapel, is a useful guide to the kinds of extra precautions local venues are now putting in place following the ramping up of the government’s Covid-19 restrictions:
- Our teams will be wearing face coverings. Please note, just like the public, some of our team members may be also be exempt from wearing masks.
- We are asking customers to wear face coverings, unless exempt or when eating or drinking in our kitchen/bar area or when drinking in our auditoriums during seated or standing events.
- All of our team members will be taking a lateral flow test before coming to work
- Hand sanitiser stations are located around the building which we encourage you to use regularly.
- Our teams are working hard to keep all high-touch points santised with extra cleaning measures that are in place.
- We are encouraging contactless payments onsite where possible.
- We will not be operating a controlled entry system requiring NHS Covid pass or negative lateral flow test as we fall under the capacity limit specified in the government guidance. However, we do politely ask for you to take a Covid test before visiting us.