Free festive parking is back again in Calderdale. This is an initiative from Calderdale Council to help those doing their Christmas shopping in the Town Centres.
Shoppers in Calderdale will be able to park for free on Saturdays in selected car parks across the borough in the run up to Christmas.
On Saturdays throughout December, parking will be free in the following car parks:
- Halifax – High Street and Mulcture Hall Road
- Brighouse – Parsonage Lane
- Elland – Timber Street
- Sowerby Bridge – Tuel Lane
- Todmorden – Bramsche Square
- Hebden Bridge – Garden Street
All car parks offering free parking will have notices displayed to remind customers that parking is free. Any car parks or on street bays without a notice will be subject to normal restrictions and charges.