For the first time, you can now book your Coronavirus vaccination if you are:
- 1/ over 70 years old
- 2/ if you’ve received a letter from the Government saying you are at high risk from Coronavirus.
Below is the information on the Government’s website explaining how to book.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 70 or over
- you have previously received a letter saying you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
You can also use this service for someone else. You will need your NHS number to book. People without online access can also book by calling 119 or your local GP surgery.
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.