New free adult cycle training is coming soon in Calderdale.
Do you want help with your skills and confidence to ride a bike safely in traffic? Or to improve your bike skills, plan routes and get tips on basic cycle maintenance. Then a National Standards Cycle Training session could be what you need.
Whatever your cycling ability or experience, qualified Bikeability Instructors will help you get more confident riding your bike.
To book your training session contact email@example.com
What does the course involve?
- Training on quiet roads (close to where you live if possible)
- Opportunity to progress to busier road training when confident.
- The best way to ride with your children if applicable.
- Route planning for your journey/commute.
- Basic cycle maintenance.
- Up to 2hr sessions available in your area and availability
What do I need?
- A working bike that fits you, Sustrans 11-step M-Check but you can borrow a bike from the programme
- A cycle helmet is recommended.
- Clothing appropriate to the weather.
A cycling instructor contact you prior to the course to confirm the meeting place and discuss your requirements from the training.
Cycling training will be delivered in line with current Covid-19 Government Guidance.
If you have any questions about these sessions please contact Steve Pullan on 01422 392800 or email Bikeability@calderdale.gov.uk