Keeping fit and healthy has never been more important as recent events have highlighted. A new resource from the NHS called Better Health has a range of tools and support to help.
Better Health has been launched by the NHS to provide resources to assist with weight maintenance, nutrition and exercise. It also has helpful tips on maintaining good health in an encouraging tone.
You can download the Better Health app free of charge, for help with your goals.
- Healthier You NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Type 2 diabetes risk checker
- Other ways to lose weight
- Other ways to get active.
You can cownload the free NHS weight loss plan to help you start healthier eating habits, be more active and start losing weight.
The plan is broken down into 12 weeks so you can:
- set weight loss goals
- use the BMI calculator to customise your plan
- plan your meals
- make healthier food choices
- get more active and burn more calories
- record your activity and progress
The app makes it easy for you – so you can just take it one week at a time.