It’s estimated that average households will use 15% more energy during this lock-down period, and more energy usage means high bills.
Citizens Advice Calderdale has an Energy Adviser ready to help you save money and keep your home safe and warm.
Their Energy Adviser can:
- Help you switch the way you pay, compare tariffs, switch provider, and claim the Warm Home Discount.
- Give you examples of simple energy saving measures and energy efficiency hints and tips.
- Help explain your energy costs, how to read your bill, how to read your meter.
- Refer you to a specialist for a benefit check, and debt advice.
- Gain access to housing insulation and heating grants.
- Help you with energy consumer issues such as dealing with complaints, redress when things go wrong, getting access to the Priority Services for vulnerable customers.
Call on 0300 330 9048 and ask for an Energy Assessment today.