The Christmas countdown has definitely begun, which means its almost time for our annual Christmas craft fairs, the perfect chance for Christmas gifts or a treat for yourself.
- The Bankfield Museum fair will be on Saturday December 7th
- Bankfield Museum, Akroyd Park, Boothtown Road, Halifax HX3 6HG
- Accessibility – Disabled parking is to the rear of building with access via a ramp. All of the Ground Floor is wheelchair accessible (main areas and galleries of museum). Toilets, disabled toilet and baby change are all on ground floor. Large print labels available for exhibitions. Handling boxes available for visually impaired visitors . Please contact us to discuss any requirements, staff will be glad to help.
- The Shibden Hall fair will take place on Saturday 16th November and Sunday 17th November.
- Shibden Hall, Lister’s Road, Halifax HX3 6XG
- Accessibility: Due to the historic nature of the architecture of Shibden Hall there is restricted access for wheelchair users to the Ground Floor only. Disabled parking is available adjacent to the Hall (accessed off Lister’s Road). Please ring the bell on the right as you enter the courtyard for level access to the Hall. A member of staff will come and meet you and show you the way in. The historic barn is accessible to a degree, but please be aware there are uneven cobbles on the floor. The Folk Museum is not wheelchair accessible. An accessible toilet is to the right of the disabled parking area. For access advice or assistance, please contact Shibden Hall prior to your visit, staff will be happy to help Tel: 01422 352246 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org