Have your say on your bus information
West Yorkshire Combined Authority is looking at how to provide information about bus services in a way that best meets people’s requirements.
They are asking for public feedback on their proposed Bus Information Strategy between Monday 1 July and Sunday 25 August. Find out more about how you can have your say at: www.yourvoice.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/bus-information-strategy
As well as being able to take part online, people will be able to use printed questionnaires to provide feedback via Freepost. There will also be a series of organised focus groups at colleges and community groups along with drop-in sessions at bus stations across the county.
Drop-in sessions will take place between 10am and 2pm on:
- Friday 26 July at Halifax Bus Station
- Wednesday 31 July at Huddersfield Bus Station
- Friday 2 August at Castleford Bus Station
- Tuesday 6 August at Wakefield Bus Station
- Wednesday 7 August at Leeds Bus Station
- Friday 9 August at Dewsbury Bus Station
- Wednesday 14 August at Dewsbury Bus Station
- Thursday 22 August at Bradford Interchange
Questionnaires are available from Bus Station Travel Centres at Centres at Bradford Interchange, Castleford, Dewsbury, Halifax, Huddersfield, Keighley, Leeds, Pontefract and Wakefield bus stations