Together Housing are one of the largest housing associations in the North of England, managing over 36,000 homes across Yorkshire and Lancashire.
And now their annual Together Housing Garden Competition is back!
This year there are new categories to enter.
- Community Corner – have you gardened as a team to create and maintain a community garden or area of communal grounds? Then this is the category for you.
- Mini Gardens – small is beautiful, if your floral arrangements are in containers, hanging baskets or in a patio or similar area, enter here.
- Floral Garden/Borders – this is the category for you if you have a floral garden or blossoming borders.
- Children age 5-16 – budding young gardeners should enter this category.
- Gardener of the Year – all competition entrants will be automatically in with a chance of winning this prestigious award.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 31 July 2019 and the winners will be announced by the end of August.
How to Enter:
Please email three photos of your garden along with the category you would like to enter and your contact details to: email@example.com
Or, post your photos with the category you would like to enter and your contact details to: Christine Fenton, Resident Engagement Assistant, Prospect House, Wharf Street, Blackburn, BB1 1JD.