Independent Age, the older people’s charity believe all older people should be able to live the lives they aspire to. And now they want to really understand what’s stopping this from being a reality for everyone and they need your help to do so.
they want to hear from you about what matters most and they’re particularly interested in your experiences and views of:
- Getting the health and care services you need
- Having enough money to live on
- Feeling part of a community
With these three areas in mind, they want to hear what you want. There are no right or wrong answers but you may want to think about the following questions:
- What do you want more or less of?
- Is there anything you would like to be done differently?
- What would make the biggest impact on your life?
- Are there any obstacles you want to get rid of?
No matter how big or how small, your opinion matters to us. They’d love to hear from you! You can email with your views at email@example.com or get in touch to arrange a time for them to call you.
And if you don’t consider yourself to be an older person, but you know someone who does, please pass this on to them and encourage them to respond.