Help With Universal Credit from Calderdale Council
Calderdale Council are reminding people that they can find support with applying for Universal Credit by visiting a Customer First office.
Important note: Complete an online self-referral form, if you have already claimed Universal Credit and you need help using the account or with budgeting.
An advisor will contact you to arrange an appointment.
The Council can offer support with;
- How to use your Universal Credit account, which will help your claim to run successfully
- to set up an email address
- by showing you the council’s website and other helpful sites
- by referring you for further help through organised IT courses
- how to open a bank account
- how to reduce your energy costs
- advice on Council Tax, Council Tax Reduction, Housing and any rent arrears that you may have