Find out your likely retirement income using the Money Advice Service’s pension calculator. This online tool can give you an estimate of the income you’ll get when you retire. This will include income from defined benefit and defined contribution schemes, plus your basic State Pension.
You’ll also find out if your likely retirement income is less than what you’d need to fund your desired lifestyle in retirement.
- Work out your State Pension age, date and basic State Pension income amount
- Choose your retirement age
- Calculate the target income you’d like in retirement
- Tell us about your pension pots, current contributions and any other sources of income
- Let us forecast your likely retirement income
- We’ll identify any retirement shortfall and provide ways to improve this.