The countdown has begun for the 2nd Ripponden Festival Christmas Market
When: Saturday 2 December, 11am – 6pm
where: at the Old Bridge Inn, Priest Ln, Ripponden, Sowerby Bridge HX6 4DF
Plans are well underway for the largest Christmas event the village has ever seen – a Christmas market complete with live music and stalls galore full of festive fare.
Ripponden Festival group is working together with The Old Bridge Inn to host this full day of activity on Saturday 2 December – with all proceeds from the day donated to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
There will be 48 stalls offering a range of goods available to include arts and crafts, artisan food, gifts, local wines and much more.
Meanwhile, Ripponden will be open for business too. Visitors to the market will be encouraged to go around the village and visit our local businesses.
A barrel organ and Christmas lighting throughout the market will complement the festive feel.
On the Day
- 48 stalls offering arts and crafts, artisan food, gifts, local wines and spirits
- Santa’s Grotto
- Barrel Organ playing seasonal music
- Punch and Judy with a festive twist
- School Choirs
- Bratwurst Sausages or Pie and Peas (or both 🙂 at The Old Bridge Inn
- Hog Roast
- Mulled Wine and Mulled Cider