With Summer drawing to a close, it’s a great time to start a new hobby. Longer evenings inside are an opportunity to learn something new, whether it be a hobby, skill, game or musical activity.
Age UK have a section of their website dedicated to hobbies – Read about hobbies
Here are a few more things to try this Autumn:
- Learn to play a new musical instrument.
- Join a GYM or fitness class
- Take up your studies at an evening class.
- Join a walking group for regular rambles.
- Build a bird-table, join the RSPB and give nature a helping hand.
- Learn to knit, sew or basket weave – and give your products to charity.
- Volunteer to help a local sports club
- Set yourself a baking challenge and learn five new recipies