We’ve just published our Summer Health Newsletter, full of tips and advice for this and other seasons. Follow the links below for more information on all the stories.
HEALTH NEWS ON OUR WEBSITE
- ADVICE: Splinters – how to remove them quickly and safely
- Heatwave – how to stay cool if the temperatures soar
- INFO: bunions – the causes and treatment:
- INFO: Blood clots – who is at risk and when?
- PREVENTION: Diet – Why a Mediterranean diet is good for you:
- PREVENTION: Exercise – A complete range of exercises for older people:
- INFO Dementia: – Your dementia questions answered:
- PREVENTION: Health – Why you should get your free NHS health-check:
- ADVICE: Health – How to deal with hay fever:
- INFO: Menopause – The menopause. Facts and advice:
- PREVENTION: Eyes – Why getting your eye’s checked can help with your general health:
MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE
Advice: Good, basic advice on a number of key subjects