In or Out? The Housing Needs of Older LGBT People is a free event from Stonewall Housing Older LGBT People’s Housing Group
Saturday June 11th 1.30-4.30pm
Todmorden Town Hall, Bridge Street. OL 14 5AQ
Is this event for you?
• If you are an LGBT person – ‘younger’ or ‘older’ – who is concerned about how you will be housed and cared for in your later years
• If you are a representative of an agency providing housing, housing-related services, services to older people or services to LGBT people
• If you are interested in finding out more about what options older LGBT people have and what they could be then this event is for you.
• If you want to find out about homeshare/cohousing
• If you want to get your voice heard.
Deborah Fox from Homeshare
Speaker from Co-housing Network
Tina Wathern Co-ordinator National Older LGBT Housing Network. Other Speakers to be confirmed
To book a place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07792539813 (mobile)