A public consultation has been launched on proposed changes to hospital services and community services in Calderdale and Greater Huddersfield. A series of drop-in information sessions will be taking place over the fourteen-week consultation period, where members of the public, patients and anyone with an interest in the proposed changes, can talk to clinicians and NHS managers, ask questions and give their views.
In addition, two public meetings will be held, where a formal presentation will be delivered and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Public Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, 11 April 18:00 – 20:00 John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield HD1 6PG
- Thursday, 14 April 18:00 – 20:00 North Bridge Leisure Centre, Halifax, HX3 6TE
Drop in events will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 16 March 14:00 – 20:00 The Basement, Slaithwaite Town Hall, Cross Street | HD7 5AF
- Thursday, 17 March 14:00 – 20:00 St Paul’s Methodist Church, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2EQ
- Wednesday, 30 March 14:00 – 20:00 Shelley College (New Hall), Shelley, HD8 8NL
- Tuesday, 05 April 14:00 – 20:00 Town Hall, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BY
- Saturday, 16 April 10:00 – 16:00 Paddock Junior and Infant School, Paddock, HD1 4JJ
- Wednesday, 20 April 14:00 – 20:00 Central Methodist Church, Todmorden, OL14 5AW
- Thursday, 21 April 14:00 – 20:00 DRAM Centre, Dalton, HD5 9RP
- Thursday, 28 April 14:00 – 20:00 Reinwood Community Changing Rooms (FOCAL), New Hey Road, HD3 4DD
- Saturday, 30 April 10:00 – 16:00 Civic Hall, Brighouse, HD6 1RW
- Tuesday, 03 May 14:00 – 20:00 Threeways Centre (Old Ridings School), Ovenden, HX3 5SW
- Tuesday, 10 May 14:00 – 20:00 Holmfirth Civic Hall, Huddersfield Rd , HD9 3AS
- Saturday, 14 May 10:00 – 16:00 Textile Centre, Red Doles Lane, Leeds Road, HD2 1YF
- Wednesday, 18 May 14:00 – 20:00 Orangebox, Halifax, HX1 1AF
- Thursday, 26 May 14:00 – 20:00 Fartown Village Hall, Fartown, HD2 1AN
- Wednesday, 01 June 14:00 – 20:00 Clay House, Greetland, HX4 8AN
All venues are disabled friendly. Anyone who has additional access needs such as, British Sign Language (BSL), language interpreter or other, or who wants to check that the venue meets their needs, should contact 01484 464212 or email email@example.com
The Right Care, Right Time, Right Place consultation is being led by NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and NHS Greater Huddersfield CCG and supported by Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust.
- The consultation will run until midnight on Tuesday, June 21st.
- Consultation materials and further information will be available online at www.rightcaretimeplace.co.uk on launch day, Tuesday, March 15th 2016.
- Copies will also be available in GP practices, health centres, hospitals and libraries across Calderdale and Greater Huddersfield.
- For more information, please visit www.rightcaretimeplace.co.uk call 01484 464212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org