Sector Support Calderdale Training Courses
Wednesday 16th – Developing a Fundraising Strategy, 10:00am – 4:00pm @ Hebden Bridge Town Hall
Successful fundraising starts with a fundraising strategy! This is a full one day training session looking at the importance a fundraising strategy plays in helping you achieve the aims of your group or organisation.
- How a fundraising strategy fits with your business or development plan
- Identifying what resources you need to make your plans happen
- Looking at the different sources of income generation
- Making a basic strategy using a template and tool kit.
The session aims to provide you with a clearer understanding of the key elements of a fundraising strategy and the experience of putting together your own basic strategy using templates and toolkits.
Monday 28th – Demonstrating Social Impact, 10:30am – 1:45pm @ Basement Project, Halifax
A half-day session for voluntary sector groups and organisations that want to improve the way they demonstrate their value and impact. Suitable for any staff, volunteers or trustees that have responsibility in this area. The course will cover:
- Language of impact – outcomes, theory of change and social value
- The purpose of demonstrating impact
- How to collect the right information
- Identifying and communicating with different stakeholders
- Funder and commissioner views on impact measurement
- Websites, toolkits and useful systems
- Challenges and issues
- Writing effective impact reports
Sector Support Calderdale training courses are now chargeable. To reserve places or to request a booking form contact Olivia Swingler or Jake Farrar on 01422 345174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.