Calderdale Forum 50 Plus is hosting a big day of Fun, Entertainment, Food, and Information also incorporating its fifth AGM.
Date: Tuesday 24th November 2015, 11am – 4pm
Venue: Banqueting Suite, Shay Stadium – Shay Syke – Shaw Hill – Halifax – HX1 2YT
Transport: Free transport from Halifax bus station will be available from 10-45am
Are you aged 50 plus or do you have an interest in people over the age of 50? If so, why not join us in a day of entertainment, information, a free buffet lunch and lots of opportunities for conversation, company and information at our AGM.
- Free travel from Halifax Bus station stand B1 starting at 1030 and every 20 minutes until 1430. And then back from The Shay starting at 1040 and every 20 minutes until 1440. The destination blind will show “SHAY shuttle”
- This event is open to the general public and everyone is most welcome.
- Organisations that are involved in, or provide for the 50+age group in either voluntary, private or public sector are welcome to attend and can bring up to 5 guests.
- There is the opportunity to represent your group with an information stall, BUT it is advisable you contact us as soon as possible as spaces are strictly limited.
- Members of the Public: All you have to book a place is send us an email with your name, address and telephone number. Send your emails to email@example.com
- Organisations: Send us an email with you business name, address and a short summary of what your organisation does. Also, please let us know if you would like to bring any guests and whether you would like to run a stall on the day. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation: We will email confirmation of your booking
- Telephone Bookings – you can also book your place by calling us on 07870 434492
- Eventbrite online booking – book your ticket for free on Eventbrite