HEALTH: Calderdale NHS Complaints Service

Calderdale NHS Complaints Advocacy Service can assist you in making a complaint about any NHS service. The service is run by Calderdale Citizens Advice Bureau and is completely independent of the NHS.

They can assist you to make a complaint yourself or, if you need more help, they can take a more active role. If necessary, they can assist you to progress a complaint to the Health Ombudsman.

Calderdale  NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
Hebden Bridge CAB
New Oxford House
Albert Street

tel:01422 842848